Here at Sanctuary Training in Aberdeen, there is the opportunity to learn new skills, and join the working population as a fully trained professional in the Beauty or Holistic Therapy industry.
We can provide courses in Aberdeen, where Holistic skills like Indian Head Massage, Facials and Hopi Ear Candling courses let you earn your own money legally and cover you for insurance to practice your new skill.
There are advantages to learning a new skill in a modular fashion:
- For those who do not have the time or ability to attend a full time course at college.
- Older entrants to the holistic and beauty therapy, who don’t want to do courses with lots of 16 year olds.
- People who are looking for fast track entry to the beauty and therapy industry.
- People who want to learn their new skills in small classes, where they have the maximum amount of personal attention needed to be able to practice.
- Younger girls who may not be able to attend for two whole years at college and are only interested in one skill, such as massage or facials.
- People who want to dip their toes in the industry and find out if it’s for them long term.
- Do your theory in the comfort of your own home, at a time that suits you.
- Choose when to do your practical, and have your training in a local salon, knowing your training is accredited by the Beauty Guild and qualifies you for insurance to practice.