This course is an excellent addition to your treatment menu and provides much needed repeat business, as it is a bread and butter service for your clients.
Waxing is an excellent addition to any treatment menu and provides repeat business as it is an essential maintenence option for many clients. The GTi Waxing Course meets the Habia National Occupational Standards and covers the various types of hair removal, anatomy and physiology, skin disorders and diseases, contra-actions and contra-indications, reception, consultation, ventilation, technique, and aftercare.
Accredited by: Guild of Beauty Therapists
Pre-requisites: You will be required to complete the GTi Professional Standards course if you do not already have it. The GTi course includes the GTi Professional Standards course, which is usually priced at £49 + VAT, for all students who have not completed this course.
- Introduction and Different Methods of Hair Removal
- Reception and Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology-The Skin
- Anatomy & Physiology – The Hair & the Endocrine System
- Contra-indications Requiring Adaptation & Contra-actions
- Warm Waxing Technique
- Half Leg Wax
- Full Leg, Bikini & Abdomen Waxing
- Underarm, Facial & Forearm Waxing
- Male Waxing
- Practical Module
CPD Points: 30